Non-Destructive Testing Contact: John Passero
1-800-220-3675 ext. 3604
Occasionally, there are scenarios when a material of interest needs to be tested, but not destroyed. At EMSL Analytical, Inc., we provide non-destructive testing (NDT) of your material. NDT allows the Materials Science staff to test your material to evaluate the properties and components without causing damage. NDT testing is important for many individuals, as the material of interest may be rare or part of evidence. Our expert Materials Science staff will provide high quality targeted cost-effective NDT services to maximally benefit clients' business operation.
Our Materials Science Division offers the following NDT techniques and services:
- Real Time Magnified X-ray Imaging
- High Resolution X-ray Film Imaging
- X-ray CT (Computational Tomography)
- CSAM (Scanning Acoustic Microscopy)
- Magnaflux AC/DC Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) System
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
- Acoustic Digital Tap Hammer
- Portable XRF (Niton type analyzer)
- XRF (Plating thickness measurement)
Industries and applications of NDT include mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aerospace and defense, research and development, process validation, etc.